Friday, September 2, 2016

MIND BLOWING:

I was thinking that our Education Policy is rigid and I had been following the policy sincerely.But, to my surprise, within couple of months, there was lots of new initiatives whereby I realized that we can frame policy, we can implement policy and we can revive policy. This is
what is happening now.
Under the dynamic leadership of the Education Minister, there are couple of initiatives taking shape.

This new initiatives are mind blowing idea which motivated me to feel myself proud of being a teacher.
1. Transformation pedagogy workshop for all the teacher:
2. National School curriculum Conference.
3. Historic teachers’day celebration.

4. Premier schools for science and Mathematics.
5. Signing of MoU with the local shoe firms:
6. Enhancement of sherig Endowment fund.

I wish for many new changes in the system.

As learnt in English language proverb-“If wishes were horses beggars would ride”- English Proverb, alike this proverb, I have my own wish of reviving the teacher: student ratio policy. It is an expression of the relationship between the total numbers of students enrolled in a school with the total number of teachers. I would rather love to have teacher: section ratio in the system.
My wish may remain as a wish only because it is my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment