Sunday, March 1, 2015

DEDICATION FOR MY STAFF AT BJOKA PS-ZHEMGANG

My Colleagues at Bjoka Primary School



















My dear respectable colleagues!I am definitely going to miss you all.I came to your teaching world as a Principal-please accept my apology if I could not support you while in need,guide you while alone,care you when my attention is extremely required.As you all know the role of a leader.

Everyone says leaders are made.I am not born a leader rather made.Please accept my regret if I could not show you the path to integrity,path to selflessness,path to dedication,path to love and affection,path to team work,path to being humble and loyalty,path to self-discipline,path to role modelling,path to Tha-Damtsi-lay-Jum dray,path to excellence.I don't remember of one instances of being offended.Thank you all my great teachers!
We were lesser in count.Yet we did it.We could achieve everythinng as planned and aspired.We always read the statement pasted on the varandha post while walking to our dining hall-( united we stand,divided we fall),thats exactly what we all did.You all possess acceptance.You all love to work together,you all understand each other,you all care each other,you all respect each other.Alas!I have no regret that I left Bjoka Prmary school in the hands of enthusiastic educators. Thank you all my great teachers!
I see great potentialities in you all,I see bright future in you all,I see greater opportunity for you all,I see zeal in you all-please use all this God gifted and be a true citizen of this country.
Parting is a natural phenomena."Sing me no songs,tell me no tales,cry me no tears,but remember kindly." -Danielle steeThank you all for you support la.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK IN EVERY ENDEAVOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment